Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPICY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPICY exist?
Definitions of SPICY in dictionaries:
- adj - having an agreeably pungent taste
- adj - producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- Having the flavor, aroma, or quality of spice.
- Piquant; zesty: a spicy tomato sauce.
- High-spirited; lively.
- Slightly scandalous; risqué: a spicy Hollywood romance.
- adj - containing spices
There are 5 letters in SPICY: C I P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPICY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPICY plus a wildcard: SPICY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPICY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPICY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.