Scrabble word: SCORCH
Is SCORCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCORCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a surface burn
- noun - a plant disease that produces a browning or scorched appearance of plant tissues
- noun - a discoloration caused by heat
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - destroy completely by or as if by fire
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - become scorched or singed under intense heat or dry conditions
- To burn superficially so as to discolor or damage the texture of.
- To wither or parch with intense heat.
- To destroy by or as if by fire (all land and buildings in one’s path) so as to leave nothing salvageable to an enemy army.
- To subject to severe censure; excoriate.
- To become scorched or singed.
- To go or move at a very fast, often excessively fast rate.
- A slight or surface burn.
- A discoloration caused by heat.
- Brown spotting on plant leaves caused by fungi, heat, or lack of water.
- verb - to burn slightly so as to alter the color or taste
There are 6 letters in SCORCH: C C H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORCH
Click to search all anagrams of SCORCH plus a wildcard: SCORCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORCH
Images for SCORCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.