Scrabble word: PSYCHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCHIC exist?
Definitions of PSYCHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person apparently sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception
- adj - affecting or influenced by the human mind
- adj - outside the sphere of physical science
- A person apparently responsive to psychic forces.
- See medium (n.
- Of, relating to, affecting, or influenced by the human mind or psyche; mental: psychic trauma; psychic energy.
- Capable of extraordinary mental processes, such as extrasensory perception and mental telepathy.
- Of or relating to such mental processes.
- noun - one sensitive to extrasensory phenomena