Scrabble word: PSYCHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCHIC exist?
Definitions of PSYCHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person apparently sensitive to things beyond the natural range of perception
- adj - affecting or influenced by the human mind
- adj - outside the sphere of physical science
- A person apparently responsive to psychic forces.
- See medium (n.
- Of, relating to, affecting, or influenced by the human mind or psyche; mental: psychic trauma; psychic energy.
- Capable of extraordinary mental processes, such as extrasensory perception and mental telepathy.
- Of or relating to such mental processes.
- noun - one sensitive to extrasensory phenomena
There are 7 letters in PSYCHIC: C C H I P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PSYCHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PSYCHIC plus a wildcard: PSYCHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PSYCHIC
Images for PSYCHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.