Scrabble word: PSYCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCH exist?
Definitions of PSYCH in dictionaries:
- To put into the right psychological frame of mind: The coach psyched the team before the game.
- To excite emotionally: She had psyched herself up so much for the camping trip that she forgot her sleeping bag.
- To undermine the confidence of by psychological means; intimidate: “Depending on whose personality is stronger, one can more easily psych the other” (Harold C.
- To analyze, solve, or comprehend.
- To anticipate or guess the intentions of: “Most others could never approach [his] ability... to psyche out the opposition’s thinking so consistently” (Steven Brill).
- To analyze and treat by psychoanalysis.
- verb - to put into the proper frame of mind