Scrabble word: PSYCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCH exist?
Definitions of PSYCH in dictionaries:
- To put into the right psychological frame of mind: The coach psyched the team before the game.
- To excite emotionally: She had psyched herself up so much for the camping trip that she forgot her sleeping bag.
- To undermine the confidence of by psychological means; intimidate: “Depending on whose personality is stronger, one can more easily psych the other” (Harold C.
- To analyze, solve, or comprehend.
- To anticipate or guess the intentions of: “Most others could never approach [his] ability... to psyche out the opposition’s thinking so consistently” (Steven Brill).
- To analyze and treat by psychoanalysis.
- verb - to put into the proper frame of mind
There are 5 letters in PSYCH: C H P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PSYCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PSYCH plus a wildcard: PSYCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PSYCH
Images for PSYCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.