Scrabble word: PSYCHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCHE exist?
Definitions of PSYCHE in dictionaries:
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- noun - the immaterial part of a person
- noun - (Greek mythology) a beautiful princess loved by Cupid who visited her at night and told her she must not try to see him
- The spirit or soul.
- The mind functioning as the center of thought, emotion, and behavior and consciously or unconsciously adjusting or mediating the body’s responses to the social and physical environment.
- noun - the mental structure of a person
There are 6 letters in PSYCHE: C E H P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PSYCHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PSYCHE plus a wildcard: PSYCHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PSYCHE
Images for PSYCHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.