Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENTROPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTROPY exist?
Definitions of ENTROPY in dictionaries:
- noun - (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work
- S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the amount of thermal energy not available to do work.
- A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.
- A measure of the number of bits necessary to transmit a message as a function of the probability that the message will consist of a specific set of symbols.
- A hypothetical tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.
- Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.
- adj - a thermodynamic measure of disorder [n -PIES] : ENTROPIC
There are 7 letters in ENTROPY: E N O P R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTROPY plus a wildcard: ENTROPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTROPY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTROPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.