Scrabble word: HENRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HENRY exist?
Definitions of HENRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
- noun - English chemist who studied the quantities of gas absorbed by water at different temperatures and under different pressures (1775-1836)
- noun - a leader of the American Revolution and a famous orator who spoke out against British rule of the American colonies (1736-1799)
- noun - United States physicist who studied electromagnetic phenomena (1791-1878)
- noun - a unit of inductance