Scrabble word: HENRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HENRY exist?
Definitions of HENRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
- noun - English chemist who studied the quantities of gas absorbed by water at different temperatures and under different pressures (1775-1836)
- noun - a leader of the American Revolution and a famous orator who spoke out against British rule of the American colonies (1736-1799)
- noun - United States physicist who studied electromagnetic phenomena (1791-1878)
- noun - a unit of inductance
There are 5 letters in HENRY: E H N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HENRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HENRY plus a wildcard: HENRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HENRY
Images for HENRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.