Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHORESY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHORESY exist?
Definitions of PHORESY in dictionaries:
- A symbiotic relationship, especially among arthropods and some fishes, in which one organism transports another organism of a different species.
- n - a symbiotic relationship between some arthropods and fishes
There are 7 letters in PHORESY: E H O P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHORESY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHORESY plus a wildcard: PHORESY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHORESY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHORESY
- Babies Are Parasites
- phoresy Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- Two ischnoceran chewing lice (Mallophaga) phoretic on a hippoboscid ...
- Right centre Prey biomass accumulated over a pitchers entire ...
- Remora And Shark
- Pseudoscorpion - Definition of Pseudoscorpion in the Entomologists ...
- 188. Hello This bug bit me on the back of the neck. Found in New ...
- KAVYASHIVSHANKAR WINS US SPELLING BEE AS Indian-Americans dominate ...
- Some remoras such as this Echeneis naucrates may attach themselves ...
- ... mites are carried from one place to another. This is called phoresy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.