Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HECTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HECTIC exist?
Definitions of HECTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by intense agitation or emotion
- Characterized by intense activity, confusion, or haste: “There was nothing feverish or hectic about his vigor” (Erik Erikson).
- Consumptive; feverish.
- adv - filled with turmoil [adj] : HECTICLY
There are 6 letters in HECTIC: C C E H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HECTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HECTIC plus a wildcard: HECTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HECTIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HECTIC
- So your day is packed. Youve got to get up get ready run a couple ...
- Eat more cold-water fish like salmon for the benefits of omega-3s ...
- Culinary Arts at IMIICI hectic but getting there
- 10th1 hecticSamurai magazine SamuraiWebshop ...
- hectic x mita sneakers x New Balance MT580 10th Anniversary - Part 2 ...
- hectic Planet
- Then literally as I was pondering this an email appeared from my co ...
- hectic Paul Hastings
- She isnt really blonde nor does she have that many arms but ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.