Scrabble word: PRECINCT
Is PRECINCT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRECINCT in dictionaries:
- noun - a district of a city or town marked out for administrative purposes
- A subdivision or district of a city or town under the jurisdiction of or patrolled by a specific unit of its police force.
- The police station situated in and having jurisdiction over such a district.
- An election district of a city or town.
- Often precincts.
- A place or an enclosure marked off by definite limits, such as walls: the mysterious precincts of the old monastery.
- A boundary: Hunting is not allowed within the precincts of the estate.
- noun - a subdivision of a city or town
There are 8 letters in PRECINCT: C C E I N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECINCT
Click to search all anagrams of PRECINCT plus a wildcard: PRECINCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECINCT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECINCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.