Scrabble word: PRECINCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECINCT exist?
Definitions of PRECINCT in dictionaries:
- noun - a district of a city or town marked out for administrative purposes
- A subdivision or district of a city or town under the jurisdiction of or patrolled by a specific unit of its police force.
- The police station situated in and having jurisdiction over such a district.
- An election district of a city or town.
- Often precincts.
- A place or an enclosure marked off by definite limits, such as walls: the mysterious precincts of the old monastery.
- A boundary: Hunting is not allowed within the precincts of the estate.
- noun - a subdivision of a city or town