Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCONCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCONCE exist?
Definitions of SCONCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter or screen providing protection from enemy fire or from the weather
- noun - a small fort or earthwork defending a ford, pass, or castle gate
- noun - a candle or flaming torch secured in a sconce
- noun - a decorative wall bracket for holding candles or other sources of light
- A small defensive earthwork or fort.
- A decorative wall bracket for holding candles or lights.
- A flattened candlestick that has a handle.
- The human head or skull.
- adj - of excellent quality
- v - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 6 letters in SCONCE: C C E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCONCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCONCE plus a wildcard: SCONCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCONCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCONCE
- little of this a little of that PVC Pipe Curtain Rods PART 2
- Parrot wall sconce
- Josephine Mini A Wall lamp sconce (XCW3340) - China wall lampwall ...
- Glass Wall sconces - Brand Lighting
- Antique Wall sconce-A simple sconce to enhance any room. Wall sconces ...
- solid brass wall sconce with flower bouquet design
- -wall-sconce Find the Latest News on Transitional-wall-sconce ...
- Home Brescello Wall sconce Soft Mocha
- Garvin Twist Wall sconce With Candle
- Mary McDonald Hollywood Glam sconce