Scrabble word: SCONCE
Is SCONCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCONCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter or screen providing protection from enemy fire or from the weather
- noun - a small fort or earthwork defending a ford, pass, or castle gate
- noun - a candle or flaming torch secured in a sconce
- noun - a decorative wall bracket for holding candles or other sources of light
- A small defensive earthwork or fort.
- A decorative wall bracket for holding candles or lights.
- A flattened candlestick that has a handle.
- The human head or skull.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 6 letters in SCONCE: C C E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCONCE
Click to search all anagrams of SCONCE plus a wildcard: SCONCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCONCE
Images for SCONCE
Lookup in Wiki for SCONCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.