Scrabble word: SCONCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCONCES exist?
Definitions of SCONCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter or screen providing protection from enemy fire or from the weather
- noun - a small fort or earthwork defending a ford, pass, or castle gate
- noun - a candle or flaming torch secured in a sconce
- noun - a decorative wall bracket for holding candles or other sources of light
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 7 letters in SCONCES: C C E N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCONCES plus a wildcard: SCONCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCONCES
Images for SCONCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.