Scrabble word: SOCIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCIETY exist?
Definitions of SOCIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - the state of being with someone
- noun - the fashionable elite
- The totality of social relationships among human beings.
- A group of human beings broadly distinguished from other groups by mutual interests, participation in characteristic relationships, shared institutions, and a common culture.
- The institutions and culture of a distinct self-perpetuating group.
- An organization or association of persons engaged in a common profession, activity, or interest: a folklore society; a society of bird watchers.
- The rich, privileged, and fashionable social class.
- The socially dominant members of a community.
- Companionship; company: enjoys the society of friends and family members.
- A colony or community of organisms, usually of the same species: an insect society.
- adj - an organized group of persons [n -ETIES] : SOCIETAL
There are 7 letters in SOCIETY: C E I O S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCIETY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCIETY plus a wildcard: SOCIETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCIETY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOCIETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.