Scrabble word: SCOTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOTCH exist?
Definitions of SCOTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- noun - whiskey distilled in Scotland
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - make a small cut or score into
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
- adj - avoiding waste
- To put an abrupt end to: The prime minister scotched the rumors of her illness with a public appearance.
- To injure so as to render harmless.
- To cut or score.
- A surface cut or abrasion.
- A line drawn on the ground, as one used in playing hopscotch.
- A block or wedge used as a prop behind or under an object likely to roll.
- verb - to put a definite end to