Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOTCH exist?
Definitions of SCOTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- noun - whiskey distilled in Scotland
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - make a small cut or score into
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
- adj - avoiding waste
- To put an abrupt end to: The prime minister scotched the rumors of her illness with a public appearance.
- To injure so as to render harmless.
- To cut or score.
- A surface cut or abrasion.
- A line drawn on the ground, as one used in playing hopscotch.
- A block or wedge used as a prop behind or under an object likely to roll.
- v - to put a definite end to
There are 6 letters in SCOTCH: C C H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOTCH plus a wildcard: SCOTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOTCH
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOTCH
- scotch forty two different scotch malt and scotch
- scotch Pine
- scotch whisky - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Whiskey is often seen as a stuffy old mans drink. Yet you know what ...
- Physicists used scotch poster tape and glass slides to place high ...
- Sobering News World scotch Demand Threatens to Outpace Supply In ...
- Douche Bags Guide to Tasting Single Malt scotch Brown Liquor
- 3M scotch Ruban Transparent Tape 2 Rolls  - 0.99 Brand ...
- 3M scotch-Brite Surface Preparation Pad Building & Commercial ...