Scrabble word: SCOTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOTCH exist?
Definitions of SCOTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- noun - whiskey distilled in Scotland
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - make a small cut or score into
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
- adj - avoiding waste
- To put an abrupt end to: The prime minister scotched the rumors of her illness with a public appearance.
- To injure so as to render harmless.
- To cut or score.
- A surface cut or abrasion.
- A line drawn on the ground, as one used in playing hopscotch.
- A block or wedge used as a prop behind or under an object likely to roll.
- verb - to put a definite end to
There are 6 letters in SCOTCH: C C H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOTCH plus a wildcard: SCOTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOTCH
Images for SCOTCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.