Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHOTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOTIC exist?
Definitions of PHOTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or caused by light
- Of or relating to light.
- Penetrated by or receiving light.
- Designating or relating to the layer of a body of water that is penetrated by sufficient sunlight for photosynthesis: the photic zone of the ocean.
- adj - pertaining to light
There are 6 letters in PHOTIC: C H I O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHOTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHOTIC plus a wildcard: PHOTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHOTIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHOTIC
- photos de high scool musical gundam w
- Mechanism for photic setting of the circadian clock in the mamilian ...
- ... systems at Giggenbach volcano are well within the photic zone
- Sunlit Ocean (Euphotic) Zone - EnchantedLearning.com
- The intertidal zone also called the littoral zone isthe region where ...
- photic - Be a better photographer
- Justine Murphy (photic Photographic) on Myspace
- These fish live in the photic zone.
- Brauche dringend ne Amn rune htte andere runen zum tauschen
- photic.meBlack and white photography as