Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPHITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPHITIC exist?
Definitions of OPHITIC in dictionaries:
- Of or relating to ophite.
- Having a texture composed of lath-shaped plagioclase crystals in a matrix of pyroxene crystals.
- adj - an igneous rock [n -S] : OPHITIC
There are 7 letters in OPHITIC: C H I I O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPHITIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPHITIC plus a wildcard: OPHITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPHITIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPHITIC
- Subophitic and ophitic texture in thin-section. The imageat left was ...
- NWA 2646 . Typical ophitic to granular texture that shows pigeonite ...
- Yacimientos metlicos de origen ortomagmtico
- Figure 4 RbY vs NbY plot for the Chhattisgarh basin sub-surface ...
- Dhofar 1428 - Lunar Meteorite
- wiatosaw tales from the world india
- FUSO...barbera di colli tortonesis Wines