Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRYONICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRYONICS exist?
Definitions of CRYONICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the freezing of a seriously ill or recently deceased person to stop tissues from decomposing
- The process of freezing and storing the body of a diseased, recently deceased person to prevent tissue decomposition so that at some future time the person might be brought back to life upon development of new medical cures.
- adj - the practice of freezing dead bodies for future revival [n] : CRYONIC
There are 8 letters in CRYONICS: C C I N O R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRYONICS plus a wildcard: CRYONICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRYONICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRYONICS
- Too Cool For The 21st Century
- cryonics Comes of Age
- cryonics catacomb
- edit ] cryonics
- HowStuffWorks How cryonics Works
- ... Blog Archive Have Mouth Will Travel Part 3 Inventing cryonics
- cryonics UK members train at the home of Alan and Sylvia Sinclair ...
- cryonics research patients who are frozen in time Technology The ...
- cryonics and our ongoing effort to build the ultimate life-extension ...
- cryonics - Crystalinks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.