Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCOPE exist?
Definitions of SYNCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- noun - (phonology) the loss of sounds from within a word (as in `fo'c'sle' for `forecastle')
- The shortening of a word by omission of a sound, letter, or syllable from the middle of the word; for example, bos’n for boatswain.
- A brief loss of consciousness caused by a temporary deficiency of oxygen in the brain; a swoon.
- adj - the contraction of a word by omitting one or more sounds from the middle [n -S] : SYNCOPAL, SYNCOPIC
There are 7 letters in SYNCOPE: C E N O P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNCOPE plus a wildcard: SYNCOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNCOPE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNCOPE
- Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal - Anoop
- ... CLINICAL GUIDELINE Diagnosing syncope Part 2 Unexplained syncope
- syncope EVALUATION
- Strayer Tainter syncope Algorithm[v2]
- Classification Of syncope
- syncope Hypotension
- Splanchnic pooling in syncope
- Neurocardiogenic syncope_ whats
- syncope Vagale malaise vagal syncope neurocardiogenique syncope ...
- Annals of Internal Medicine Vasovagal syncope