Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCOPE exist?
Definitions of SYNCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- noun - (phonology) the loss of sounds from within a word (as in `fo'c'sle' for `forecastle')
- The shortening of a word by omission of a sound, letter, or syllable from the middle of the word; for example, bos’n for boatswain.
- A brief loss of consciousness caused by a temporary deficiency of oxygen in the brain; a swoon.
- adj - the contraction of a word by omitting one or more sounds from the middle [n -S] : SYNCOPAL, SYNCOPIC
There are 7 letters in SYNCOPE: C E N O P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNCOPE plus a wildcard: SYNCOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNCOPE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNCOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.