Scrabble word: PHONETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONETIC exist?
Definitions of PHONETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to speech sounds
- adj - of or relating to the scientific study of speech sounds
- Of or relating to phonetics.
- Representing the sounds of speech with a set of distinct symbols, each designating a single sound: phonetic spelling.
- Of, relating to, or being features of pronunciation that are not phonemically distinctive in a language, as aspiration of consonants or vowel length in English.
- adj - pertaining to speech sounds
There are 8 letters in PHONETIC: C E H I N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONETIC plus a wildcard: PHONETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONETIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHONETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.