Scrabble word: PHONETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONETIC exist?
Definitions of PHONETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to speech sounds
- adj - of or relating to the scientific study of speech sounds
- Of or relating to phonetics.
- Representing the sounds of speech with a set of distinct symbols, each designating a single sound: phonetic spelling.
- Of, relating to, or being features of pronunciation that are not phonemically distinctive in a language, as aspiration of consonants or vowel length in English.
- adj - pertaining to speech sounds