Scrabble word: HISTORY
Is HISTORY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HISTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - the aggregate of past events
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings
- noun - the continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future
- noun - all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing
- A narrative of events; a story.
- A chronological record of events, as of the life or development of a people or an institution, often including an explanation of or commentary on those events: “The queens in history compare favorably with the kings” (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- A formal written account of related natural phenomena: a history of volcanoes.
- A record of a patient’s medical background.
- The branch of knowledge that records and analyzes past events: “History has a longrange perspective” (Elizabeth Gurley Flynn).
- The events forming the subject matter of a historical account.
- Something that belongs to the past: Their troubles are history now.
- An interesting past: a house with a history.
- A drama based on historical events: the histories of Shakespeare.
- noun - a chronological record of past events
There are 7 letters in HISTORY: H I O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HISTORY
Click to search all anagrams of HISTORY plus a wildcard: HISTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HISTORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HISTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.