Scrabble word: TROPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROPHY exist?
Definitions of TROPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an award for success in war or hunting
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- A prize or memento, such as a cup or plaque, received as a symbol of victory, especially in sports.
- A specimen or part, such as a lion’s head, preserved as a token of a successful hunt.
- A memento, as of one’s personal achievements.
- The spoils of war, dedicated in classical antiquity with an inscription to a deity and set up as a temporary monument on or near a battlefield, hung or placed in an existing temple, or housed in a permanent, new structure.
- An ornamental marble carving or bronze casting depicting a group of weapons or armor placed upon a square or circular base.
- verb - to honor with a trophy (a symbol of victory)
There are 6 letters in TROPHY: H O P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROPHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROPHY plus a wildcard: TROPHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROPHY
Images for TROPHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.