Scrabble word: TROPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROPHY exist?
Definitions of TROPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an award for success in war or hunting
- noun - something given as a token of victory
- A prize or memento, such as a cup or plaque, received as a symbol of victory, especially in sports.
- A specimen or part, such as a lion’s head, preserved as a token of a successful hunt.
- A memento, as of one’s personal achievements.
- The spoils of war, dedicated in classical antiquity with an inscription to a deity and set up as a temporary monument on or near a battlefield, hung or placed in an existing temple, or housed in a permanent, new structure.
- An ornamental marble carving or bronze casting depicting a group of weapons or armor placed upon a square or circular base.
- verb - to honor with a trophy (a symbol of victory)