Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATROPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATROPHY exist?
Definitions of ATROPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - a decrease in size of an organ caused by disease or disuse
- noun - any weakening or degeneration (especially through lack of use)
- verb - undergo atrophy
- A wasting or decrease in size of a bodily organ, tissue, or part owing to disease, injury, or lack of use: muscular atrophy of a person affected with paralysis.
- To cause to wither or deteriorate; affect with atrophy.
- v - to waste away
There are 7 letters in ATROPHY: A H O P R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATROPHY plus a wildcard: ATROPHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATROPHY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATROPHY
- atrophy Pictures & Photos- Health Pictures & Images
- Excessive bed rest can lead to muscle atrophy says Physiotherapist
- Muscle atrophy. Causes symptoms treatment Muscle atrophy
- atrophy vs. body-building transabled.org Blogging about BIID
- atrophy Definition Myogenic Causes and Neurogenic Causes Rayur
- Muscle atrophy - Muscle Gaining
- Disuse atrophy
- atrophy Medical Health & Disease Pictures & Images
- ... and atrophy of limbs muscles and atrophy of facial muscles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.