Scrabble word: NICETY
Is NICETY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NICETY in dictionaries:
- noun - conformity with some esthetic standard of correctness or propriety
- noun - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- The quality of showing or requiring careful, precise treatment: the nicety of a diplomatic exchange.
- Delicacy of character or feeling; fastidiousness; scrupulousness.
- A fine point, small detail, or subtle distinction: the niceties of etiquette.
- An elegant or refined feature; an amenity: the niceties of civilized life.
- noun - a fine point or distinction
There are 6 letters in NICETY: C E I N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICETY
Click to search all anagrams of NICETY plus a wildcard: NICETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICETY
Images for NICETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.