Scrabble word: NICETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICETY exist?
Definitions of NICETY in dictionaries:
- noun - conformity with some esthetic standard of correctness or propriety
- noun - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- The quality of showing or requiring careful, precise treatment: the nicety of a diplomatic exchange.
- Delicacy of character or feeling; fastidiousness; scrupulousness.
- A fine point, small detail, or subtle distinction: the niceties of etiquette.
- An elegant or refined feature; an amenity: the niceties of civilized life.
- noun - a fine point or distinction