Scrabble word: POTENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTENCY exist?
Definitions of POTENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the power or right to give orders or make decisions
- noun - capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
- noun - the inherent capacity for coming into being
- noun - the state of being potent
- The quality or condition of being potent.
- Inherent capacity for growth and development; potentiality.
- noun - the quality of being potent
There are 7 letters in POTENCY: C E N O P T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTENCY plus a wildcard: POTENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTENCY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.