Scrabble word: CHICORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHICORY exist?
Definitions of CHICORY in dictionaries:
- noun - the dried root of the chicory plant: used as a coffee substitute
- noun - perennial Old World herb having rayed flower heads with blue florets cultivated for its root and its heads of crisp edible leaves used in salads
- noun - root of the chicory plant roasted and ground to substitute for or adulterate coffee
- noun - crisp spiky leaves with somewhat bitter taste
- A perennial herb (Cichorium intybus) of the composite family, native to the Old World, widely naturalized in North America, and having rayed flower heads with blue florets.
- Any of various forms of this plant having edible leaves, such as radicchio.
- The dried, roasted, ground roots of this plant, used as an adulterant of or substitute for coffee.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 7 letters in CHICORY: C C H I O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHICORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHICORY plus a wildcard: CHICORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHICORY
Images for CHICORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.