Scrabble word: CHICORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHICORY exist?
Definitions of CHICORY in dictionaries:
- noun - the dried root of the chicory plant: used as a coffee substitute
- noun - perennial Old World herb having rayed flower heads with blue florets cultivated for its root and its heads of crisp edible leaves used in salads
- noun - root of the chicory plant roasted and ground to substitute for or adulterate coffee
- noun - crisp spiky leaves with somewhat bitter taste
- A perennial herb (Cichorium intybus) of the composite family, native to the Old World, widely naturalized in North America, and having rayed flower heads with blue florets.
- Any of various forms of this plant having edible leaves, such as radicchio.
- The dried, roasted, ground roots of this plant, used as an adulterant of or substitute for coffee.
- noun - a perennial herb