Scrabble word: METROPOLITAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does METROPOLITAN exist?
Definitions of METROPOLITAN in dictionaries:
- noun - in the Eastern Orthodox Church this title is given to a position between bishop and patriarch
- noun - a person who lives in a metropolis
- adj - relating to or characteristic of a metropolis
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a major city: crowded metropolitan streets; a metropolitan newspaper.
- Of or constituting a large city or urbanized area, including adjacent suburbs and towns: the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area; a metropolitan county.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the home territory of an imperial or colonial state.
- Of or relating to an ecclesiastical metropolitan.
- A citizen of a metropolis, especially one who displays urbane characteristics, attitudes, and values.
- In the Western Christian churches, a bishop with provincial powers, with some authority over suffragan bishops.
- A bishop who is head of an ecclesiastical province and ranks next below the patriarch.
There are 12 letters in METROPOLITAN: A E I L M N O O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METROPOLITAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METROPOLITAN plus a wildcard: METROPOLITAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METROPOLITAN
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METROPOLITAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.