Scrabble word: MOTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTILE exist?
Definitions of MOTILE in dictionaries:
- noun - one whose prevailing mental imagery takes the form of inner feelings of action
- adj - (of spores or microorganisms) capable of movement
- Moving or having the power to move spontaneously: motile spores.
- Of or relating to mental imagery that arises primarily from sensations of bodily movement and position rather than from visual or auditory sensations.
- noun - one whose mental imagery consists chiefly of inner feelings of action