Scrabble word: MOTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTILE exist?
Definitions of MOTILE in dictionaries:
- noun - one whose prevailing mental imagery takes the form of inner feelings of action
- adj - (of spores or microorganisms) capable of movement
- Moving or having the power to move spontaneously: motile spores.
- Of or relating to mental imagery that arises primarily from sensations of bodily movement and position rather than from visual or auditory sensations.
- noun - one whose mental imagery consists chiefly of inner feelings of action
There are 6 letters in MOTILE: E I L M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTILE plus a wildcard: MOTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTILE
Images for MOTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.