Scrabble word: MOTION
Is MOTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- noun - a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- noun - a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- noun - a state of change
- noun - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- noun - the act of changing location from one place to another
- noun - an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- verb - show, express or direct through movement
- The act or process of changing position or place.
- A meaningful or expressive change in the position of the body or a part of the body; a gesture.
- Active operation: set the plan in motion.
- The ability or power to move: lost motion in his arm.
- The manner in which the body moves, as in walking.
- A prompting from within; an impulse or inclination: resigned of her own motion.
- Melodic ascent and descent of pitch.
- An application made to a court for an order or a ruling.
- A formal proposal put to the vote under parliamentary procedures.
- A mechanical device or piece of machinery that moves or causes motion; a mechanism.
- To direct by making a gesture: motioned us to our seats.
- verb - to signal by a bodily movement
There are 6 letters in MOTION: I M N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTION
Click to search all anagrams of MOTION plus a wildcard: MOTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTION
Images for MOTION
Lookup in Wiki for MOTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.