Scrabble word: MOTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTIONS exist?
Definitions of MOTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- noun - a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- noun - a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- noun - a state of change
- noun - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- noun - the act of changing location from one place to another
- noun - an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- verb - show, express or direct through movement
- verb - to signal by a bodily movement
There are 7 letters in MOTIONS: I M N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTIONS plus a wildcard: MOTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTIONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.