Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONITOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONITOR exist?
Definitions of MONITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who supervises (an examination)
- noun - someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- noun - an ironclad vessel built by Federal forces to do battle with the Merrimac
- noun - display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor
- noun - electronic equipment that is used to check the quality or content of electronic transmissions
- noun - a piece of electronic equipment that keeps track of the operation of a system continuously and warns of trouble
- noun - any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa and Asia and Australia
- verb - keep tabs on
- verb - check, track, or observe by means of a receiver
- One that admonishes, cautions, or reminds, especially with respect to matters of conduct.
- A pupil who assists a teacher in routine duties.
- A usually electronic device used to record, regulate, or control a process or system.
- A receiver, such as a screen or speaker, that is used to check the quality or content of an electronic transmission: followed the broadcast on the television monitor.
- A device that accepts video signals from a computer and displays information on a screen.
- A program that observes, supervises, or controls the activities of other programs.
- An articulated device holding a rotating nozzle with which a jet of water is regulated, used in mining and firefighting.
- A heavily ironclad warship of the 19th century with a low, flat deck and one or more gun turrets.
- A modern warship designed for coastal bombardment.
- Any of various tropical carnivorous lizards of the family Varanidae, living in the East Indies, southern Asia, Africa, Australia, and New Guinea and ranging in length from several centimeters to 3 meters (10 feet).
- To check the quality or content of (an electronic audio or visual signal) by means of a receiver.
- To check by means of an electronic receiver for significant content, such as military, political, or illegal activity: monitor a suspected criminal’s phone conversations.
- To keep track of systematically with a view to collecting information: monitor the bear population of a national park; monitored the political views of the people.
- To test or sample on a regular or ongoing basis: monitored the city’s drinking water for impurities.
- To test (air or an object’s surface, for example) for radiation intensity.
- To keep close watch over; supervise: monitor an examination.
- To act as a monitor.
- v - to keep track of
There are 7 letters in MONITOR: I M N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONITOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONITOR plus a wildcard: MONITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONITOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONITOR
- FileLG L194WT-SF LCD monitor.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- monitor buying tips - Computer And Gadjet Tips
- 15inch Crt monitor Photo Detailed about 15inch Crt monitor Picture on ...
- ... SyncMaster FX2490HD 24 LCD monitor (click on image for more detail
- Apple monitor
- FileComputer monitor.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... GN245HQ 120Hz 3D-capable LCD Gaming monitor Review - 3D Vision Blog
- ACER 18.5 LED monitor - 19 - monitors - Display
- LG IPS206T IPS226V IPS236V IPS LED monitors - FlatpanelsHD
- Problemas con el monitor - Taringa
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.