Scrabble word: OTTOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OTTOMAN exist?
Definitions of OTTOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- noun - the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a low seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person
- adj - of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- An upholstered sofa or divan without arms or a back.
- An upholstered low seat or cushioned footstool.
- A heavy silk or rayon fabric with a corded texture, usually used for coats and trimmings.
- noun - a long, upholstered seat