Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OTTOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OTTOMAN exist?
Definitions of OTTOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- noun - the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a low seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person
- adj - of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- An upholstered sofa or divan without arms or a back.
- An upholstered low seat or cushioned footstool.
- A heavy silk or rayon fabric with a corded texture, usually used for coats and trimmings.
- n - a long, upholstered seat
There are 7 letters in OTTOMAN: A M N O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OTTOMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OTTOMAN plus a wildcard: OTTOMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OTTOMAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OTTOMAN
- Assassins Creed ottoman Crest by Vesferatu on deviantART
- Former territories of the ottoman Empire
- Fileottoman Empire 1914 h.PNG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ottoman Empire 1300-1699 A.D.
- ImageThe rise of the ottoman empire 1301-1520.jpg - QED
- Pine Adirondack Chair Plans
- ottoman by Noe Lawrance Duchaufour for Ligne Roset
- Types of Chaise Lounge With ottoman FurnitureInFashion
- ottoman Islamic Calligraphy clip art - vector clip art online royalty ...
- The ottoman The ottomans wife The ottomans son The Scorpion Rider