Scrabble word: OTTOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OTTOMAN exist?
Definitions of OTTOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- noun - the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- noun - a low seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person
- adj - of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- An upholstered sofa or divan without arms or a back.
- An upholstered low seat or cushioned footstool.
- A heavy silk or rayon fabric with a corded texture, usually used for coats and trimmings.
- noun - a long, upholstered seat
There are 7 letters in OTTOMAN: A M N O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OTTOMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OTTOMAN plus a wildcard: OTTOMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OTTOMAN
Images for OTTOMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.