Scrabble word: TOMATO
Is TOMATO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOMATO in dictionaries:
- noun - mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable
- noun - native to South America
- A widely cultivated South American plant (Lycopersicon esculentum) having edible, fleshy, usually red fruit.
- The fruit of this plant.
- A woman regarded as attractive.
- adj - the fleshy, edible fruit of a perennial plant [n -TOES] : TOMATOEY
There are 6 letters in TOMATO: A M O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOMATO
Click to search all anagrams of TOMATO plus a wildcard: TOMATO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOMATO
Images for TOMATO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.