Scrabble word: EMOTIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMOTIONAL exist?
Definitions of EMOTIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - determined or actuated by emotion rather than reason
- adj - of more than usual emotion
- adj - of or pertaining to emotion
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- Of or relating to emotion: an emotional illness; emotional crises.
- Readily affected with or stirred by emotion: an emotional person who often weeps.
- Arousing or intended to arouse the emotions: an emotional appeal.
- Marked by or exhibiting emotion: an emotional farewell.
There are 9 letters in EMOTIONAL: A E I L M N O O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMOTIONAL plus a wildcard: EMOTIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMOTIONAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMOTIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.