Scrabble word: IMPORTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPORTANT exist?
Definitions of IMPORTANT in dictionaries:
- adj - of great significance or value
- adj - important in effect or meaning
- adj - of extreme importance
- adj - having authority or ascendancy or influence
- adj - having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
- Strongly affecting the course of events or the nature of things; significant: an important message that must get through; close friends who are important to me.
- Having or suggesting a consciousness of high position or authority; authoritative: recited the decree with an important air.
There are 9 letters in IMPORTANT: A I M N O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPORTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPORTANT plus a wildcard: IMPORTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPORTANT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPORTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.