Scrabble word: IMPOTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOTENT exist?
Definitions of IMPOTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking power or ability
- adj - (of a male) unable to copulate
- Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
- Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: “Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent” (Freeman J.
- Incapable of sexual intercourse, often because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
- Lacking self-restraint.
- noun - one that is powerless