Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPOTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOTENT exist?
Definitions of IMPOTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking power or ability
- adj - (of a male) unable to copulate
- Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
- Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: “Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent” (Freeman J.
- Incapable of sexual intercourse, often because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
- Lacking self-restraint.
- n - one that is powerless
There are 8 letters in IMPOTENT: E I M N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOTENT plus a wildcard: IMPOTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOTENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOTENT
- WHO Tobacco use makes you impotent
- Prostate Cancer and Impotence How Your Man May Feel
- ISS impotent Sea Snakes Flickr - Photo Sharing
- The Fed Its Neither impotent nor Omnipotent but Has Political ...
- ... Actor Cant Perform In The Bedroom impotent Blind Gossip
- ... Bt Lc - The impotent King 18 [Vietsub] Online - PhimFull.Net
- Mario Conde El poder de los impotentes
- Filmplakat Suche impotenten Mann frs Leben (2003) - Filmposter ...
- Cammi Tse Claim Edison Chen is impotent Stylish Asian
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.