Scrabble word: PROSECUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSECUTION exist?
Definitions of PROSECUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the institution and conduct of legal proceedings against a defendant for criminal behavior
- noun - the lawyers acting for the state to put the case against the defendant
- noun - the continuance of something begun with a view to its completion
- The act of prosecuting.
- The institution and conduct of a legal proceeding.
- See prosecuting attor- ney.
There are 11 letters in PROSECUTION: C E I N O O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSECUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSECUTION plus a wildcard: PROSECUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSECUTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSECUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.