Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POROUS exist?
Definitions of POROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - able to absorb fluids
- adj - full of pores or vessels or holes
- adj - allowing passage in and out
- Full of or having pores.
- Admitting the passage of gas or liquid through pores or interstices.
- Easily crossed or penetrated.
- adv - having minute openings [adj] : POROUSLY
There are 6 letters in POROUS: O O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POROUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POROUS plus a wildcard: POROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POROUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POROUS
- porous carbon sponges prepared by aerosol technique Archives News ...
- Microstructural characterisation of highly porous ceramic material
- porous materials and coatings Departement Metaalkunde en ...
- porous volcanic rock - C0045193 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- What Does Non-porous Mean and Why Does It Matter
- porous brown colored lunar rock
- porous Surface Of The Rock Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image 16649105
- porous aluminum set to enhance capacity of Li-ion batteries ...
- porous Pipe
- porous Surfacing Geoweb Surfacing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.