Scrabble word: POROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POROUS exist?
Definitions of POROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - able to absorb fluids
- adj - full of pores or vessels or holes
- adj - allowing passage in and out
- Full of or having pores.
- Admitting the passage of gas or liquid through pores or interstices.
- Easily crossed or penetrated.
- adv - having minute openings [adj] : POROUSLY
There are 6 letters in POROUS: O O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POROUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POROUS plus a wildcard: POROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POROUS
Images for POROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.