Scrabble word: CONTOUR
Is CONTOUR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONTOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a line drawn on a map connecting points of equal height
- noun - any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- noun - a feature (or the order or arrangement of features) of anything having a complex structure
- verb - form the contours of
- The outline of a figure, body, or mass.
- A line that represents such an outline.
- Often contours.
- A contour line.
- To make or shape the outline of; represent in contour.
- To build (a road, for example) to follow the contour of the land.
- Following the contour lines of uneven terrain to limit erosion of topsoil: contour plowing.
- Shaped to fit the outline or form of something: a contour sheet.
- verb - to make the outline of
There are 7 letters in CONTOUR: C N O O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTOUR
Click to search all anagrams of CONTOUR plus a wildcard: CONTOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTOUR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.