Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COPIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPIOUS exist?
Definitions of COPIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - large in number or quantity (especially of discourse)
- adj - affording an abundant supply
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- Large in quantity; abundant: copious rainfall.
- Abounding in matter, thoughts, or words; wordy: “I found our speech copious without order, and energetic without rules” (Samuel Johnson).
- adj - in great quantity
There are 7 letters in COPIOUS: C I O O P S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COPIOUS plus a wildcard: COPIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COPIOUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COPIOUS
- copious on we heart it visual bookmark 22389708
- copious Calvin Wongs Blog
- Smashing Newsletter Issue 45 Smashing Magazine
- copious Amounts Press Launches Customizable Comics shelfabuse.com
- Brown Sharpie - Proof by copious Example
- copious Painting by Levi Leddy - copious Fine Art Prints and Posters ...
- copious Curiosity-An Interview with Vava Vunderbust and Corvetta ...
- HOME DITA - copious OVERSIZED PLASTIC AVIATOR SUNGLASSES
- Novel Idea copious Dance Theatre Stark Insider
- copious simply means plentiful a lot of. An abatement is a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.