Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCTOPUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTOPUS exist?
Definitions of OCTOPUS in dictionaries:
- noun - tentacles of octopus prepared as food
- noun - bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles
- Any of numerous carnivorous marine mollusks of the genus Octopus or related genera, found worldwide.
- Something, such as a multinational corporation, that has many powerful, centrally controlled branches.
- n - a nocturnal octopod
There are 7 letters in OCTOPUS: C O O P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTOPUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCTOPUS plus a wildcard: OCTOPUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCTOPUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCTOPUS
- Fileoctopus vulgaris.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- octopus Look at my happy rainbow
- Fileoctopus macropus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Archivuoctopus vulgaris 3.JPG - Uiquipedia
- Fileoctopus2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Wrangling the octopus Blogmosaic
- Giant Pacific octopus
- The octopus is also thought to have three hearts two of which are ...
- KidzCoolZone.com - Interesting octopus Facts
- Royalty Free Image of octopus Macropus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.