Scrabble word: COUPON
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUPON exist?
Definitions of COUPON in dictionaries:
- noun - a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed
- noun - a test sample of some substance
- A negotiable certificate attached to a bond that represents a sum of interest due.
- One of a set of detachable certificates that may be torn off and redeemed as needed: a food coupon.
- A detachable part, as of a ticket or advertisement, that entitles the bearer to certain benefits, such as a cash refund or a gift.
- A certificate accompanying a product that may be redeemed for a cash discount.
- A printed form, as in an advertisement, to be used as an order blank or for requesting information or obtaining a discount on merchandise.
- A detachable slip calling for periodic payments, as for merchandise bought on an installment plan.
- noun - a certificate entitling the holder to certain benefits
There are 6 letters in COUPON: C N O O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUPON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUPON plus a wildcard: COUPON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUPON
Images for COUPON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.