Scrabble word: PUCCOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUCCOON exist?
Definitions of PUCCOON in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial plant of eastern North America having hairy foliage yielding a red or yellow pigment
- noun - perennial woodland native of North America having a red root and red sap and bearing a solitary lobed leaf and white flower in early spring and having acrid emetic properties
- Any of several North American plants of the genus Lithospermum, having orange or yellow flowers and roots that yield a red dye.
- Any of several plants, such as the bloodroot, whose roots yield a reddish dye.
- The dye from any of these plants.
- noun - an herb that yields a red dye
There are 7 letters in PUCCOON: C C N O O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUCCOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUCCOON plus a wildcard: PUCCOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUCCOON
Images for PUCCOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.