Scrabble word: PUCCOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUCCOON exist?
Definitions of PUCCOON in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial plant of eastern North America having hairy foliage yielding a red or yellow pigment
- noun - perennial woodland native of North America having a red root and red sap and bearing a solitary lobed leaf and white flower in early spring and having acrid emetic properties
- Any of several North American plants of the genus Lithospermum, having orange or yellow flowers and roots that yield a red dye.
- Any of several plants, such as the bloodroot, whose roots yield a reddish dye.
- The dye from any of these plants.
- noun - an herb that yields a red dye