Scrabble word: COOPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOPER exist?
Definitions of COOPER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States industrialist who built the first American locomotive
- noun - United States film actor noted for his portrayals of strong silent heroes (1901-1961)
- noun - United States novelist noted for his stories of American Indians and the frontier life (1789-1851)
- noun - a craftsman who makes or repairs wooden barrels or tubs
- verb - make barrels and casks
- One that makes or repairs wooden barrels and tubs.
- verb - to make or mend barrels