Scrabble word: COOPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOPER exist?
Definitions of COOPER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States industrialist who built the first American locomotive
- noun - United States film actor noted for his portrayals of strong silent heroes (1901-1961)
- noun - United States novelist noted for his stories of American Indians and the frontier life (1789-1851)
- noun - a craftsman who makes or repairs wooden barrels or tubs
- verb - make barrels and casks
- One that makes or repairs wooden barrels and tubs.
- verb - to make or mend barrels
There are 6 letters in COOPER: C E O O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COOPER plus a wildcard: COOPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOPER
Images for COOPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.