Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORNEOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNEOUS exist?
Definitions of CORNEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - made of horn (or of a substance resembling horn)
- Made of horn or a hornlike substance; horny.
- adj - of a hornlike texture
There are 8 letters in CORNEOUS: C E N O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNEOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNEOUS plus a wildcard: CORNEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNEOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNEOUS
- Gastropod Operculum
- Batillaria australis (Quoy & Gaimard 1834)
- Available in 330ml [Price SD140] and 165ml [Price SD82]
- RATHka Mac Nars La Mer ...
- E1 and E2 are multifunctional proteins able to form a complex and to ...
- Figs. 123 4049-1 4048-1 4047-3 ENE of Clarence River NSW in 457 m ...
- terminal scale around the growing phalanx (13). The hard corneous ...
- Macquariella kingensis (May 1904)
- Alexania moerchi (Adams & Angas 1864) (NEW COMBINATION)
- Typical deep indented sutures of Pomacea canaliculata .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.