Scrabble word: COUNSELOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNSELOR exist?
Definitions of COUNSELOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who gives advice about problems
- noun - someone who has supervisory duties at a summer camp
- noun - a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- A person who gives counsel; an adviser.
- An attorney, especially a trial lawyer.
- A person who supervises young people at a summer camp.
There are 9 letters in COUNSELOR: C E L N O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNSELOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNSELOR plus a wildcard: COUNSELOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNSELOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNSELOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.