Scrabble word: COUNTERPOISE
Is COUNTERPOISE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COUNTERPOISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a weight that balances another weight
- verb - constitute a counterweight or counterbalance to
- A counterbalancing weight.
- A force or influence that balances or equally counteracts another.
- The state of being in equilibrium.
- To oppose with an equal weight; counterbalance.
- To act against with an equal force or power; offset.
There are 12 letters in COUNTERPOISE: C E E I N O O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERPOISE
Click to search all anagrams of COUNTERPOISE plus a wildcard: COUNTERPOISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTERPOISE
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTERPOISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.