Scrabble word: SUPERLATIVE
Is SUPERLATIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUPERLATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an exaggerated expression (usually of praise)
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the superlative form of an adjective or adverb
- adj - highest in quality
- Of the highest order, quality, or degree; surpassing or superior to all others.
- Excessive or exaggerated.
- Of, relating to, or being the extreme degree of comparison of an adjective or adverb, as in best or brightest.
- Something of the highest possible excellence.
- The highest degree; the acme.
- The superlative degree.
- An adjective or adverb expressing the superlative degree, as in brightest, the superlative of the adjective bright, or most brightly, the superlative of the adverb brightly.
There are 11 letters in SUPERLATIVE: A E E I L P R S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERLATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPERLATIVE, to go: SUPERLATIVE?
Let's rearrange the letters in SUPERLATIVE and see some winning combinations
Images for SUPERLATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for SUPERLATIVE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.