Scrabble word: SUPERLATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPERLATIVE exist?
Definitions of SUPERLATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an exaggerated expression (usually of praise)
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the superlative form of an adjective or adverb
- adj - highest in quality
- Of the highest order, quality, or degree; surpassing or superior to all others.
- Excessive or exaggerated.
- Of, relating to, or being the extreme degree of comparison of an adjective or adverb, as in best or brightest.
- Something of the highest possible excellence.
- The highest degree; the acme.
- The superlative degree.
- An adjective or adverb expressing the superlative degree, as in brightest, the superlative of the adjective bright, or most brightly, the superlative of the adverb brightly.
There are 11 letters in SUPERLATIVE: A E E I L P R S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERLATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPERLATIVE plus a wildcard: SUPERLATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPERLATIVE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPERLATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.