Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEAVIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEAVIES exist?
Definitions of PEAVIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a stout lever with a sharp spike
- n - a lever used to move logs
There are 7 letters in PEAVIES: A E E I P S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEAVIES plus a wildcard: PEAVIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEAVIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEAVIES
- peavies pickaroons hookaroons and skid tongs Northwest Coast ...
- peavies - Meerholz Canada - Cranes Hoists and Lifts
- Replacement Handle for Solid Socket peavies
- Solid Socket peavies For Logs 6 - 16
- Standard and Swivel Point peavies
- peavies and Cant Hooks from Log Home Store
- repair their tables. The five items of clothing Jesus wore (John 1923 ...
- Early logging using oxen
- Search Results There are 4 items for selected Keyword Tongs.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.