Scrabble word: PREVAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVAIL exist?
Definitions of PREVAIL in dictionaries:
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - be valid, applicable, or true
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - prove superior
- verb - use persuasion successfully
- To be greater in strength or influence; triumph: prevailed against great odds.
- To be or become effective; win out: hoped justice would prevail.
- To be most common or frequent; be predominant: a region where snow and ice prevail.
- To be in force, use, or effect; be current: an ancient tradition that still prevails.
- See Synonyms at persuade.
- verb - to be victorious