Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREVAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVAIL exist?
Definitions of PREVAIL in dictionaries:
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - be valid, applicable, or true
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - prove superior
- verb - use persuasion successfully
- To be greater in strength or influence; triumph: prevailed against great odds.
- To be or become effective; win out: hoped justice would prevail.
- To be most common or frequent; be predominant: a region where snow and ice prevail.
- To be in force, use, or effect; be current: an ancient tradition that still prevails.
- See Synonyms at persuade.
- verb - to be victorious
There are 7 letters in PREVAIL: A E I L P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVAIL plus a wildcard: PREVAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.