Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUERILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUERILE exist?
Definitions of PUERILE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or characteristic of a child
- adj - displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- Belonging to childhood; juvenile.
- Immature; childish.
- n - a young person
There are 7 letters in PUERILE: E E I L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUERILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUERILE plus a wildcard: PUERILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUERILE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUERILE
- idlehandscomix puerile Ghost (1.)
- puerile - Arent boys usually responsible for puerile behavior ...
- puerile Every Day for a Year
- Ricqles_Civilite_puerile_Moustache.jpg (732 570 pixel ...
- puerile by puerile-watermelon on deviantART
- puerile adj.
- News on Japan Japans premier puerile popart plops on the posh ...
- ... Pel puerile iPhone Pouch Case - I-Case351 4940416
- Civilite puerile - Achat Vente livre Erasme pas cher - Cdiscount.com
- puerile Pronunciation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.